The Rush of Water
(One word Sunday, Tue Texture)
- Utah could have used a rush of water in the summer when we were
there one June.Even around dinner time it was still around a 100 degr. F.
2. Maybe we would have seen more flowers than these thistles
See how the branch of the left thistle relates to the right one?
It looks like a V to me! Needed for Fri Hunt
(Through My Lens, Floral Bliss, Floral Fri Foto, Nature Notes, Fri Hunt)
Begin with V: Image (2.)
Weeks Favorite: Rush of Water (1.)
Inch: plein air oil painting, 16 x 20 inch (5.)
3. These mountains were the view I could see at sunset from our cabin in Hurricane (name of the town!) in Utah.
(Travel Tue, Travel Photo Thurs., Sky Watch)
4. As we would turn from the cabin unto the road, we would see this cute little ruin
(Tue Texture, Tue Treasure, Fences)
© Oil, 16 X 20 inch, St Germain
5. Combined the ruin and the mountains around sunset (because that
was the only time my oil paint wouldn’t dry up so fast) for a plein air sketch. The same mountains as above, but standing at a different place.
Would call this Burnt Orange in Utah.
(Makro-Tex- Orange, ABC Wed. – U, Fri Hunt)
6. Green doors gives a refreshing feeling when it’s blazing hot outside!
(Thurs. Doors, Weekend Green)
7. The high arch reveals the reflection across the street.
JOIN THE FUN in showing us what your Season is like!
Every Sunday through Wednesday evening 7pm, Pacific time
Thanks to All the hosts
One Word Sunday * Randomosity * Our World * Through my Lens *
Tue Texture * Tue Treasure * Nature Notes * Travel Tue *
Makro Tex * ABC Wed. -U * Floral Bliss * Outdoor Wed. * Communal Global *
Thurs. Doors * Fences ATW * Sky Watch * Thankful Thurs.* Travel Photo Thurs* Floral Fri Foto *
Weekend Reflection* Fri Photo Journal * Blooming Friday * Fri Hunt *